Here are a collection of links to State government sites with useful information for businesses. In addition to State web sites with links to numerous state agencies and services, you will find sites with information on:
- Doing Business With the State - State requirements for selling to the State or contracting for State business.
- Licensing - State licensing rules.
- Labor and Unemployment Insurance - State services for labor and unemployment insurance.
- Tax - Information on state tax filing requirements
- General - Miscellaneous State and private web sites of interest.
Laws and ordinances of counties and municipalities are not included.
Click on the state of your choice for a list of state links:
Additional information can be found in the Small Business Administration's Small Business State Profiles. The profiles provide basic information on the small business economy in each state, including small business income, industry composition, number of firms, women and minority-owned firms, job creation and banking information.